KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ramadan Rumblings

If you're looking for a new story here, sorry. I'm not very productive during Ramadan and I tend to doze off at the keyboard, especially during the day. I think it's a case of caffeine or nicotine defeciency or something like that. It's nothing serious, I'll be better in 11 days or so.

Sahur, the pre-dawn meal, has not been very eventful so far. Imagine eating the same stuff from the same mamak stall every morning for the past 19 mornings! But he makes such a nice fish curry and I'm such a diehard curry man!

The score so far is 18/19 which is much better than the previous years. I must be getting healthier, eh? I'm aiming for a full score next year. I must. I will, too.

3 Comments:

  • Kri: So you manage to collect 3 para of your thoughts ehh? That's good enough. ;p

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 5:21 PM  

  • Hmmm 18/19 only haa. what happened on that one day?uzur?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

  • Kri,
    I believe today is your 20th day. Better 20 than none at all. Keep it going. Happy Fasting.

    BlogFan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home