KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Lingerie Shop Next Door

That was hardcore stuff, the previous post. Now for a softcore entry. The people next door are selling ladies' undergarments -- the kind that squeezes you into shape again. The problem is you need to keep them on all the time. They are doing brisk business judging by the number of ladies passing by my door every day.

However, before you guys think that I am having a lot of fun here, I must tell you that it is not a pretty sight. Those ladies who patronise the shop next door DO really need those body-shaping contraptions. Sigh!

I don't look up anymore whenever I hear footsteps. I do need to get some work done now. Yes, right after I get my caffeine fix at coffee shop below. And while I am at it, might as well watch the world go by too.

8 Comments:

  • Are they selling corsets?
    Better keep a safe distance. If those things burts, you might be collateral damage.

    By Blogger Bustaman, at 11:31 AM  

  • so you don't look up anymore.. they are no longer your inspiration?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

  • Any vacant shop lot next to yours??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

  • I think men with big tummy like me can also benefit..........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

  • Ha! Ha! I am keeping my distance, Pok Ku.

    Lara, matronly ladies shopping for corsets are hardly an inspiration.

    Hey Procek, I do have enough room for another table though...

    Anonymous, probably yes. But they may have problems filling out the upper part.

    By Blogger Kri, at 2:36 AM  

  • KRIS: I am making arrangements for you to be abducted by aleins. You are spending entirely too much time in the world of reality.
    Wake up and get with the program. Being normal is no longer COOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

  • Refreshing perhaps, but not COOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 PM  

  • :) I sure could use the break, Yet45urp. But you're not fixing me up with Jabba the Hut or Ayah Pin, are you?

    By Blogger Kri, at 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home