KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dear Modbloggers

Dear Modbloggers, all of you out there: I like your mod-entries. I blog-hopped your mod-blogs quite frequently and I enjoyed following your mod-links to read what your mod-friends post on their mod-blogs as well. Sometimes, the entries were so interesting that I wanted to leave a mod-comment or two. But that's where the whole trouble is:

Just how do I leave a comment on your modblogs?
And why did the system keep asking me to use another name?

If you know how, please tell me, even if you are not a modblogger.

4 Comments:

  • you ask for help but receive spam instead..keshian..keshian..

    anyway, just use another name that's identifiable like kriz, krisez or something like that..perhaps there's another kri in the modblog group?

    By Blogger atiza, at 1:34 PM  

  • Wish I could help you KRI but about the only thing I know about computers is the location of the on button that I can point to when I want someone to turn it on for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

  • I do know that it should be against the law for me to have access to one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

  • Atiza: Thanks for the tips. As for the spam, I'll keep them for a while just to get a false sense of popularity, he he!
    yet45urp: No problem. :) I hope you haven't done much damage already.

    By Blogger Kri, at 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home