KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

You have mail, at last!

I have been ignoring this blog, haven't I? There're so many things happening around me and I don't know where to start typing. Let me just sort my way through and hopefully the blog will be updated on a regular basis. Hopefully.

Last month I ordered a book through the Internet. After weeks of waiting in vain, I shot an email to enquire and they replied they'd send me another copy. A couple of weeks later, the second shipment arrived after being mis-sent to Indonesia. Thank you very much.

A few days ago, to my surprise, the first shipment arrived. And where did it get lost this time -- the Philippines! We really must be living in that little insignificant dot on the world map, huh?

I have written in to pay for the second copy as well, if they'd give me a generous discount. So, if anybody is interested in reading about how to get a sexy six-pack abs, just give me a buzz, ok?

What? Of course I have been working out. Why do you think I am ignoring tis blog?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home