KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Be nice to me

Hey folks, be nice to me today. Why? Because I am an old man quite lost in blogsphere and try as hard as I could, I'm still very uncertain on the finer points of blogsmanship. Kinda hard to believe though, I've had this blog for more than a year! And even harder to believe, I have people reading whatever rubbish I posted here!

The reason I'm writing today is to remind you readers to take good care of yourselves. Close your eyes, take a couple of deep breaths and think of all the great things you could accomplish. But above all that, be nice to me today.

Because, I am 51 today.

Funny though; suddenly I realise that I have joints in all my limbs. Didn't even know they were there before. Stop grinning and just pass me the minyak angin, will you?

3 Comments:

  • OHHHH..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRI !

    Many happy returns of the day!

    Am I the first to greet you?

    Hey Kri, I think you just realise abt the joints after the 'working hard' ehh ? ;-)

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 4:40 PM  

  • Yes, you're the first on the Blog Comment but Mr Lau was the first on the Tag Board. Thank you all the same.
    Yes, rub it in, Honey. Working hard, huh?

    By Blogger Kri, at 7:03 PM  

  • I have no problems with that, Qina. My oficial rank is "Pak Njang" the tall and lanky uncle.

    By Blogger Kri, at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home