KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm a Highway Star!

The Modenas top hats have finally got it right. I don't know if divine intervention was at work but someone must have had a bright flash of inspiration. Someone must have sat under a tree in the factory compound and went through total enlightenment. It had to be, otherwise how would they have come up with the absolutely brilliant idea of calling one of their latest model Kristar!

Kristar! The names of their previous models were never inspiring. For example, Kriss makes me want to go. But Kristar sounds good, very good. They even know which school I went to! I was so impressed I went and bought one a couple of months ago. Here it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Life is a lot easier now as I am no longer dictated by the bus company's schedules. And I can go anywhere taxis won't go. Anywhere, anytime except when it rains because I don't like my shoes getting wet. It has 111 hardworking little cc's but it doesn't have disk brakes, the additional brake light, metallic paintwork or an electric starter. You can have all those extras if you fork out another RM500.00 to the bike dealer. It takes me from A to B even though it is not as much fun as the Honda Magna 650 that I used to ride a few years ago.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But think about it: They call it the Kristar! Not Amiretceterastar, not Anasalwastar, not Anisahstar, not Atizastar, not Betabloggerstar, not Blogfanstar, not Elisataufikstar, not Hazelstar, not Honeytarstar, not Magzstar, Mokciknabstar, Pokkustar, not Suhaimisulaimanstar, not Tiffystar, but of all names one can think of, Kristar!

Hey, hey, hey baby! When you're hot, you're hot!

8 Comments:

  • way heyyyy....
    i'll tell H to change our old kapchai to Kristar la..

    By Blogger atiza, at 10:40 AM  

  • looking at the second picture, make me remembering the comic in class 5 Science 2 in 1972.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 PM  

  • Congrats! They should have given you the bike free, with electric starter and disc brakes thrown in.

    By Blogger Bustaman, at 1:28 PM  

  • I bet you have a hand in this..you urged them to touch up the name. Didn't you, glamour guy?

    Blog Fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

  • Right on.....Kristar, what a beauty. Anasalwastar.........hmmm... you give me an idea.......:))

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:54 AM  

  • hahahaaa... they should take you as the spokesperson for Kristar!

    ps. they can't name it Honeytarstar otherwise people get confuse with Honeystar, the cereal. :)

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 1:56 AM  

  • the honda magma looks more like the bike you used to sketch in school

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

  • Thank you, people. Thank you. Yes, Anonymous Commenter, I guess that schoolday wish came true. :)

    By Blogger Kri, at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home