KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sabotaged!

Not everybody was happy about my blue Kristar as you were, my blog readers. A few days ago, an unknown and mentally deranged member of the public cut off the fuel lines and the ignition cable of my pretty blue Kristar. I suspect that person simply hated my guts or just wanted to steal the gas off my tank. But why the ignition cable too?

So off we went on foot to the nearest bike shop, my blue Kristar and me. After a new set of ignition cable and fuel lines, and a slight scratch on my ego, we were on the road again. Set me 60 ringgit poorer though.

Well, that's life. You win some, you lose some.

10 Comments:

  • Just think of it as an exercise.

    By Blogger atiza, at 10:07 AM  

  • Better buy a bicycle for work and keep the motorbike locked at home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

  • The poor bike..can alarm system be installed on a bike?

    BlogFan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 AM  

  • Ishh ishh ishhh... budak2 zaman sekarang.... :(

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 2:14 AM  

  • tiff, where's your comment, not as usual........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

  • pssssssssst..........sapa yang dajai sangat tu noh. Kawaq kot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

  • kalu tak jaga ......kita pun boleh hilang

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 AM  

  • Sorry to hear about your Kristar.. Come on.. ni mesti kerja budak budak kampung tu ..

    By Blogger Amiruddin Karim, at 6:54 PM  

  • Kri cuba hang report pada che burr atau mana mana prefect yang busy tu. Kalau depa tak buleh buat apaapa terus saja report pada Pak Lau

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 PM  

  • Thank you people for your kind words. Now I make sure the Kristar is always parked out in well-lighted areas. I'd better go and pay up this month's instalment before they take the whole bike away, ha ha!

    By Blogger Kri, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home