KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Shameless Plug

This is a shameless plug for my son, Reza.

You know he has been singing with various bands at clubs and private functions -- the most recent one being as the lead vocalist for the rock band Headwind where they had just finished a 3 month gig at the Kuantan Hyatt Regency.

They are working on a new album (his first) featuring a few songs with Ramli Sarip and I nicked a couple of raw songs which I'm still figuring out how to put them on the 'Net for your listening pleasure. Any tips, Amir?

Anyway, you can watch him on TV1 at 9:00 pm this Tuesday, June 6th. The program is called Down Memory Lane and he'll probably be singing some oldies, judging by the program name, backed by his previous band, Skyhigh.

That's it. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

  • I've met Reza before. He probably would not remember me. I was at the studio for the recording of their new album. It was the first time I was introduced to him by Headwind guys..

    By Blogger Amiruddin Karim, at 2:19 PM  

  • Kri! you know I've never watched Down Memory Lane before but last night, while waiting for my friend, I flip thru TV1 and somebody start singing my fav song (nyanyi lagu You To Me Are Everything) so I watched it till the end.

    Great voice & 'can sing English' very well. I was wondering who he is and was wondering how come good singer like this is not famous or haven't cut an album?

    Well well well... now I got the answer. So that's your son? I must say he sang brilliantly! But is he the one waering blue shirt or black shirt ?

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 6:36 PM  

  • Jules :: You're the son I never had. Now go and rock 'em!
    Amir :: You have? Next time you see him, tell him we know each other. That will freak him out :)
    Honeytar :: They are working on it, Honey. Beli yang ori LOL! He's the one with the long hair, jambang and all.

    By Blogger Kri, at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home