KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ear Candies

I tried but I still couldn't get the songs mentioned below to play on this blog. Most of those sites promising free audio hosting aren't what they say they are. In the end I settled for these guys at Quicksharing but you'll need download the songs and listen to them on your own machines.

The files have been reduced to mono quality to aid upload time; the original aren't the final polished copies anyway. So, make yourself comfortable, turn down the lights, turn up your speakers and tell me what you think when you wake up.

1. Masih di Sini
2. Siang Tanpa Malam

Click any of the above links to go to the download page.

5 Comments:

  • Hi. Thanks for linking my blog:D

    I used to be a Headwind groupie so definitely will check out your son:P

    By Blogger Lily G, at 6:34 PM  

  • Kinda like the blog attitude there, hence the link :)

    Frankly, the band isn't what it used to be. I don't know if he's going to last there.

    By Blogger Kri, at 3:14 PM  

  • aloha Kri,
    was that your son Reza on TV8 Thursday night?
    if that is him, great voice.

    By Blogger Mme RoSsé, at 2:37 PM  

  • Son has nice voice.........father couldn't even sing negara ku in school.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

  • Could be, Rosse. TV8 isn't available in my area :(

    Not a note, Procek. But was it you who shouted, "Everybody, now!" in the middle of Negaraku?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home