KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Friday, April 22, 2005

I Need Some Sleep

I need some sleep. I haven't slept a wink last night. And I need to get the washing machine fixed. I got a pile of dirty laundry and I am running out of, Heavens forbid, fresh underwear already.

I came home at about five in the morning yesterday. But instead of hitting the sack, I busied myself with some household chores. Then I looked at the dirty clothes and contemplated on the possible solution to the mounting problem.

Funny how a pile of sweat smelling office wear could bring out the philosopher in you. I contemplated deep and deduced that I could either send the washing machine for repairs or get a wife. The electric bulb flashed somewhere above my almost brain-dead head.

Then I talked to my girlfriend (Yes, Hazel. I have found her.) on the phone. From the conversation I figured out in my half asleep state that she wasn't ready for that commitment to come over and do my laundry today. So, back to the former solution.

In the meantime, I'd better get some sleep. Just as I was getting out of my clothes I heard the front gate creaked. And there she was at my front door -- Oh no, Mother! I began to think that she suspected that I was plotting to sell the house or something equally sinister. Why is she home so early and so often?

So, out I came and engaged Mother in some small talk to find out if she was alright or if she needed money, whatever. Mother was alright and she had more money than I did. Maybe she just missed the house or me, or both.

I might as well try to fix the washing machine myself now that I couldn't go to bed. I figured out what was wrong with the machine but didn't have the slightest idea on how to make it right. The stupid machine would work if I kept blowing air into a little plastic tube behind the drum.

No, I didn't want to spend the whole morning doing that. So, I put everything back together, took a bath and changed into some fresh clothes. Then I got on my bike and rode back to the office. Maybe I could catch some shut-eye there.

I needed some sleep then and some fresh underwear the next day. As I rode to town I hoped that I wouldn't fall asleep and fall off the bike. Of course I didn't otherwise I wouldn't be posting this. But I still need some sleep and some fresh underwear.

10 Comments:

  • ermmm a solution... if she can't come to you then you should go to her.. with your laundry... :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 AM  

  • There is always the local laundromat... but I don't blame you if you don't choose that option... they can be skanky places! Just go by some more underwear so you can go a little longer... that way you stand a better chance of getting a wife... who wants a guy with dirty underwear!

    By Blogger Rhodent, at 9:12 AM  

  • Thanks for the tips, ladies. actually I was thinking of going without one for a while...

    By Blogger Kri, at 6:34 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger suhaimi sulaiman, at 9:58 AM  

  • thanks for stopping by at my blog. nice tengkolok.

    By Blogger suhaimi sulaiman, at 9:58 AM  

  • Kri,
    So, did you get some sleep?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:55 AM  

  • there's this thing called disposable undies..dunno if they invented one for guys though..but if all this while you wanted to have a feel of thong, this could be the best of time ;)

    By Blogger atiza, at 4:27 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kri, at 10:53 PM  

  • Hey folks, look who's here! It's the Suhaimi Sulaiman! Welcome, SS. No, I still didn't get much, Sexy Legs. That's interesting, atiza. Thongs for dongs, huh? Ooops, sorry!

    By Blogger Kri, at 10:56 PM  

  • What to do with dirty underware? Throw it into the river, who knows if you get lucky, few fish will get doped and surface. Hey brother! since when you know how to complain doing your own laundry.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home