KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

This Day, This Month

How time flies. I've been chalking up years so fast I couldn't believe that I am 50 today. That's a pretty big number but somehow it doesn't make me feel all that ancient. If Chairil Anwar had wanted to live a thousand more years, I'd be happy with just another fifty.

I don't know how am I going to celebrate yet because there's no one home; the kids won't be back until next week. No hugs and kisses until then, I guess I'll just have to settle with only SMS and missed calls from them.

I don't usually announce my birthdays but this is something I can't do alone this time. So I'll just share this happy moment online with you wonderful people.

But the greatest gift that I received for this birthday is a piece of happy news from a friend. To me that news is worth a million bucks, it is music to my ears and it made this birthday very special from the previous forty-nine. If you're reading this, my dearest friend: Thanks for sharing it with me.

12 Comments:

  • 50 carats? Congrats..Happy Birthday to you Kri..
    May more successes come your way.

    Blog Fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 AM  

  • Sdr Kri,

    Selamat Harijadi, semoga banyak lagi, sihat selalu, murah rezki, dan diterangi Iman di sudut hati.

    By Blogger beta-blogger, at 6:50 AM  

  • have a happy happy b'day.

    By Blogger mai shiranui, at 3:47 PM  

  • Kri, HAPPY BIRTHDAY & many happy returns ! Semuga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki and diberkati umur!

    You can just go celebrate birthday at McDonalds with McD's staff. hehehhh... :)

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 7:26 PM  

  • Happy Birthday!! 50 is the big one.
    Come collect your birthday present.

    By Blogger Bustaman, at 9:04 AM  

  • Enche' Kri,
    happy belated birthday! --md

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 AM  

  • Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts.
    @BlogFan: Wonder what's its worth at the pawnshop.
    @BetaBlogger: Lagi banyak lagi bagus.
    @Sumihu: You stay happy too.
    @Honeytar: No McD's for me. McKandar preferred.
    @PokKu: I can't wait to find out.
    @md: You're still in time; what's 1 day compared to 50 years.

    By Blogger Kri, at 12:40 AM  

  • Ooops! Misspelt your name there, Sumai. Sorry.

    By Blogger Kri, at 3:45 AM  

  • happy birthday to you..2x
    happy birthday to Kriiiiii...
    happy birthday to you. *clap..clap*

    By Blogger atiza, at 10:35 AM  

  • Assalamualaikum, Uncle Kri..
    Dropping by here from Pok Ku's blog. Happy Belated 50th Birthday.. May Allah bless you..! :)

    By Blogger hana_kirana, at 8:47 PM  

  • @Atiza: You're the third person to sing that to me; how nice. Thank you.
    @Hana: Alaikum us-Salam. May God bless you too.

    By Blogger Kri, at 10:50 PM  

  • Kri, you may have hit the big FIVE-0, but does it mean a slow updates as well? hehehh...

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home