KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Friday, December 10, 2004

Inul and Void

Someone called me to ask: What's all this fuss about Inul Daratista? I really can't find the words to describe her except that: She rocks! But then again, she doesn't do rock, she does dangdut.

But yesterday I found an old file on my computer; one of my early attempts at HTML when I was learning Web Design last year and it was part of my assignment. It brought the whole lecture hall down during my presentation but my lecturer, a demure young lady, blushed and didn't think it was that funny though. Luckily the other accompanying pages saved my hide. Phew!

I have uploaded the page here. Enter at your own risk to see what Inul does best. The background music loads rather slowly but it is best viewed with the music clip on. You have been warned but enjoy it all the same!

6 Comments:

  • Waduh..boleh bikin pening kepala jadiknya. LOL!

    By Blogger atiza, at 3:37 PM  

  • Kri,
    Not bad, not bad at all..not Inul's wiggling but your achievements.

    Blog Fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

  • Atiza: Jangan sampai pusing-pusing dong!
    Blog Fan: Thank you! *blush* Thank you!

    By Blogger Kri, at 7:15 PM  

  • Thats a good animation excercise. If course if you can goyang like Inul,it would be a better excercise.

    By Blogger Bustaman, at 2:25 AM  

  • Yes, good exercise for the heart. Just make you sure do it behind close doors. :p

    By Blogger Honeytar, at 1:11 AM  

  • I have always regarded her as an athlete, he he.

    By Blogger Kri, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home