KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Hey You, Wonderful You!

I have nothing to say today, actually. But I have seen this greeting on one of the newsletters I subscribe to and kind of like it. If feels good when someone call out to you that way and I want to do the same to you people:
HEY YOU, WONDERFUL YOU!
It was written by a guy who call himself Boogie Jack and he writes about HTML and other webpage tricks, among other things. I'm not putting a link because this is not a business blog.

3 Comments:

  • Hey Kri, you're wonderful too..aren't you?


    Your Blog Fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 AM  

  • You, Blog Fan, have got to be the most wonderful person of all my blog readers :)

    By Blogger Kri, at 12:45 AM  

  • Thanks Kri..I really enjoy your wonderful blog.
    Keep writing..

    Blog Fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home