KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Thoughts to Go

Nothing much to do or say today. My mind wandered off to a farm on the other side of the world where a wise little lady lives with a bunch of assorted animals. She has these gems for us to meditate and contemplate on:

ZEN THOUGHTS


Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
A day without sunshine is like, night.
On the other hand, you have different fingers.
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened.

Mucho gracias, Magz. I'd say, "Ouch!" to the last one and I have this to add:
You know you're old when your classmates are so wrinkled and bald, they don't recognize you. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

7 Comments:

  • Add this:
    "I intend to live forever. So far, so good"
    Salam.

    By Blogger Bustaman, at 9:20 PM  

  • Hi Kri,
    I like this one:
    When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane..just imagine.

    Blog Fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

  • Hehehe... that was hilarious. Thanks! And nice blog... I'll be coming back!

    By Blogger DaisyBoo Blacksheep, at 11:38 AM  

  • So do I, Pok Ku. :) Touch wood!

    By Blogger Kri, at 6:53 PM  

  • wowzers! I feel strangely.... famous! hahahahaha Kri? I snitch odds and ends of funnies or pictures wherever they catch my eye, by all means feel free to use anything at all.... Just for fun sometime try a Google search on yourself. I did it not too long ago.. and amongst a whole bunch of my own postings, I found a blog written in a Middle Eastern language that I couldnt read, with a fetured photo of myself! AND... it was the picture of my chubby self in ratty clothes pointing a rather large handgun somewhere off camera! (we were shooting beercans) I REALLY wonder what that blog said about 'bougouis American Woman with Gun'...lolol!

    By Blogger magz, at 10:31 PM  

  • p.s. my favorite one of those Zen thoughts is 'Plan to be Spontaeneous... Tomorrow'

    By Blogger magz, at 10:32 PM  

  • I can only guess. It probably said, "They shoot camels, don't they?" LOL

    By Blogger Kri, at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home