KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Cool Guy, Grumpy Looks

That was just me having fun with Photoshop. The picture on my profile, I mean. Many find it funny because of the traditional head dress, the tanjak. The best remark so far has got to be the one from Beta-Blogger: "... because your tanjak looks so stern, and the kris, threatening."

LOL. Happens to me all the time. I remember when I was working in KL, my female co-workers would confess after knowing me for about a week that they were afraid of me before. They thought I was ogling at them! Of course I denied it vehemently. Maybe I was but I always blamed my eyes for sending the wrong signals. Funny how ladies don't really mind you ogling at them if they know you personally.

But really, I'm not as grumpy as I look. I tell jokes among friends, I do all sorts of crazy things and I even do the bhangra at home in front of the kids. Only the bhangra part, not the crazy things.
-------------------------------------
I'm heading south for the weekend. The old boys are meeting somewhere in Taiping for a class reunion. Would be fun to find out how old and grumpy everyone has become! :)

2 Comments:

  • bro kris, you do look fierce though...hehehe..my father have the same fierce look on hie face untill children sre afraid to go near him but actually he is very friendly..hehehe..iansuryani

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • You dressed symbolically. The tanjak for the heritage, the coat and the tie for contemporary aspirations.
    The kris is a weapon for defense although there are some kris that "makan tuan".

    By Blogger Bustaman, at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home