KRI LEARNS TO BLOG!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Home Alone

I've always looked forward to this moment. It's already happening now. The thought of the kids leaving home has always made me so alive. It gave me the energy to carry on. One of these days they are going away and I'd be alone at last. Hold on to that thought, yeah.

So, all the kids are now distributed all over the country -- Sabah, Johor, Kelantan and the youngest one about half-an-hour's drive away -- I'm at last reduced to being a part-time dad. They come back only during the holidays and call me once or twice in between if they run out of money.

Next, my Mom, the only other person in the house, had also decided to move out. She has gone to stay at a "pondok" to devote the rest of her life to religion.

Now I really am alone! And I don't like it one bit. 

2 Comments:

  • Ha ha ha! I think she'd had enough of me a long time ago, Tiff. If she could disown me, she would have, too. But she couldn't of course, as I stuck on like a bad smell.
    Instant family, huh? Just send me the money like a good daughter should and I'll not interfere with your life, LOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

  • ermmmmmmm
    juz wanna let u know something...
    there's no man in this world like u...u are really special for me...u are the first thaught no matter what i am do is...

    no matter how far u are, how bz i am, how happy u are with your gf, i'll always love u forever and ever....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home